Kathryn has designed and is available to teach the content to many courses on writing, editing, speech-writing, and creative thinking, including:
- Effective Editing: From Tough Revision Calls to Copy Nitpicking
- Creative Thinking: Getting the Most Out of Your Two Cents
- Creative Writing: Getting Characters to Speak for Themselves
- Creative Writing: Making Plot Happen...Seamlessly
- Creative Writing: What Your Agent and Publisher Will Expect
- Speech-writing: Making it Memorable
- Middle School Writing: The Basics and Beyond
- High School Writing: Beyond the Basics
- Writing with Research: Essay Edition
- Writing with Research: Term Paper Edition
Kathryn can also create your custom curriculum to fit the specific needs of your organization.
From an online retailer, to middle and high schools, to Army commands and corporate agencies, Kathryn has trained and assisted numerous employees in working together to create communication systems that work for their organization.